The Tampa Bay Symphony, under the direction of Mark Sforzini, consists of over 80 musicians and has been described as “one of Tampa Bay’s hidden jewels”. Come and experience the excitement of live classical music!
- An Outdoor Overture – Aaron Copland
- Concerto for Violincello, No. 1, op. 33 in A-minor – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Jonathan Entenza, Cello (Jack Heller Young Artist Competition Winner)
- Voices of Time: Portrait of Lake Moraine – Kevin Lau (4th Annual Composition Competition Winner)
- Masquerade Suite – Khachaturian
Presented by The Tampa Bay Symphony.
General Admission: $20.
Tickets are free for youth 18 and under and college students with valid ID. Get them at the box office for free on the day of the concert or call ahead 727-822-3590.
Capacity: Hough Hall at 50% capacity for social distancing.
Effective Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021, St. Petersburg College expects face coverings to be worn by ALL individuals indoors at all college facilities. For more information on St. Petersburg College’s safety policies, click here.