Thank you for your interest in visiting The Palladium. Please know that we take the health and safety of our visitors, artists, volunteers and staff seriously and will continue to follow the latest, most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to assist with slowing the spread of COVID-19.
We have instituted regular precautionary practices in our facilities which include enhanced cleaning and frequent disinfecting, including specifically high traffic and high touch areas, restrooms, and both front of house and back of house areas.
When arriving at The Palladium, you may expect the following:
- Face masks are required for entry.
- All employees and volunteers will be masked; those working in the box office and concessions will be gloved as well.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed in our box office and concessions windows.
- Directional foot traffic is marked on all floors.
- Shows are held without intermissions to avoid crowded restroom queues.
- All shows are scheduled in Hough Hall, with box-office assigned seating that observes the latest CDC distancing guidelines.
- All seats, surfaces, and restrooms are cleaned thoroughly and disinfected between each performance.
- Tickets are available for purchase online anytime at mypalladium.org. You may also call us at (727) 822-3590 (we respond to calls within 48 hours). The box office is not open during the week for walk-up service at this time. Doors will open one hour prior to showtime for all events.
- Patrons will purchase general admission passes to the event. Box Office staff will assign seats while following current social distancing guidelines. Seating assignments are solely at the discretion of Palladium Box Office staff and are determined based on the most current social distancing guidelines.
- Patrons will be seated only with those tickets that were purchased together as one transaction. We cannot combine groups later. Limit 6 tickets. As always, all sales are final.
- Patrons will be notified, at least 48 hours in advance of the show, with seat assignments. Box Office staff will email patrons with this information, along with a print at home ticket. You do not have to physically print these tickets. We will accept the ticket on your phone.
- Thank you for your understanding with our current purchasing and seating procedures. We look forward to having a great event and appreciate our patrons working with us to make sure everyone has a memorable experience!